Saturday, January 19, 2008

"Great animation will not save a bad story..." Roy Disney Jr.

.....The curtain closes, the buzz and murmuring masses with satiable appetites drumming back to the rattles of their realities, yearning to have played a role, sharing vulnerable moments of laughter and tears their senses relive the fading melody, and echoes of colour..

…. they ask why the indelible memories haunt them, the insatiable thirst returns to the conscious thought of the story, and the story, and the story. (..inspired by a quote from Gen.Douglas MacArthur)

Good night

1 comment:

Mitchel Kennedy said...

I heard a rumor from a friend that Roy himself was in my town two weeks ago. Apparently, my friend was talking to him. I don't know why he would have come to my town. An interesting rumor, at least.

You seem like a man with a lot to say. I hope you keep blogging, John! I just found your blog, and I want to read more!